Saturday, February 17, 2007

You Gotta Love the Guerilla Marketers

At least these guys - the authorities and the major corporate media wanted us all to cower in fear, and expected these guys to take their fear-mongering seriously, too. And these guys weren't going to play into the bullshit. It's been a few weeks, but I've never seen the full coverage before of their press conference - in which they want to talk about haircuts of the 70's. What a great way to raise a great big middle finger to the stupid media and the authorities at the same time. I wish they'd pull out a non-apology apology like, "I'm sorry the media and the authorities are such artards"

I listened to Penn's show in which he talked about this whole stupid thing, and I just knew he'd have the same opinion as me on this - no big surprise, as he usually tends towards the rational. Of course you know there'd be at least one nutjob to call in to disagree, and he got it. Some raving redneck of a woman who had the "lock them up and throw away the key" sort of "tough on crime" attitude. Hilarity ensued, at least for those of us trying to use our brains, and not just the brainstem. I'd bet anything that if she voted in the last two elections, she voted for Bush both times and is still proud of it...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?