Monday, October 02, 2006

RAW Needs Help

It's with great sadness that I read about this on BoingBoing today. RAW is apparently not far from death, and needs help in his final days.

I cannot think of an author I admire more - in fact, that's where I got the title for this blog from (Domesticated Primate) - and this is very sad news indeed.

I just wish we could get our leaders to read old Bob. If one of the books Bush had supposedly read this year was Robert Anton Wilson's Cosmic Trigger, we'd be witness to quite a world...

At a bare minimum, I suspect that some of his work will be read in more enlightened high schools and definitely in some university courses, if not already. I really think some of his stuff will be in the same sort of canon as Brave New World, 1984, and other classics...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?