Monday, June 05, 2006

Back From Vacation

So Tiffany, Silas & I went to the East Coast to visit my brother and my parents. We stayed in Philly most days, but two Saturdays ago we went to NYC for a day trip via train. We were checking out Central Park and on the way out of there, my brother Pierre and I noticed Apple's new flagship store (just opened in mid-May, I think) and decided to check it out while Tiffany and Silas beelined for FAO Schwartz.

Wow, what a cool design for the store. At least the exterior. I had seen shots of it either in WSJ or elsewhere before the trip, but you have to be there to get the full impact. Inside, not counting the stairs, it's kind of a let down compared to that cube. In any case, they were getting lots of foot traffic, and hopefully that keeps up for them since they plan on staying open 365 days a year, 24/7.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?