Sunday, March 26, 2006

Movie Find



So I was browsing the DVD section at the local library, and I see this title that catches my eye: Demon Seed. Huh, never heard of that one. Who wouldn't be intrigued, with a title like that? I figure it's some cheesy low-budget thing. Well, it's the 70's so there is a bit of cheese, but it was a surprising little nugget to find. I'm surprised I never heard of it before - it seems like quite the cult movie.

Seeing how Hollywood has been remaking every sci-fi/horror film of the 1970's, I imagine this one is already under production. Let's see, we have The Hills Have Eyes, Dawn of the Dead, Assault on Precinct 13, The Fog (okay, 1980)...it's only a matter of time before Last House on the Left, Don't Look in the Basement, every giallo ever made by Argento and this are made.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?