Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I have seen^H^H^H^Hheard the fnords

I listen to a podcast where they used this song where they loop a clip of Bush saying "you gotta catapult the propaganda". Talk about a Freudian slip.

Thing is, I saw this clip of him saying this (I think the Daily Show played it), and it didn't really sink in back then, since I unconsciously slipped in what he probably meant, and that is "pole vault", not "catapult". I literally couldn't hear the fnord until this song made it hit home. The poor guy probably has no idea what he said. His administration probably went ape on him afterwards. Speaking of ape, this again reminds me of RAW - instead of flinging poo, domesticated primate leaders fling PROPAGANDA - with a catapult. That's progress. :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?